If you use this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Mitsubishi Electric Trading Corporation (hereafter referred to as "the Company" or "we", "our", and "us") has paid due attention to the information posted on this website, but shall not be responsible for the following:
- 1）All information posted is correct, safe, and useful;
- 2）The posted information is always up to date;
- 3）Any damage caused by the use of this website;
- 4）Suspending the server, making changes to information, discontinuing or interrupting the provision of information, without prior notice. In addition, any damages resulting from it.
Protection of intellectual property rights
Information about products, services and systems provided to you by our website is protected by industrial property right laws, copyright laws and other intellectual property right laws. You may use this information only if it is used for your personal use. Using this information for other purposes (including reproduction, transmission, distribution, transfer, adaptation, etc.; the same applies hereinafter) shall be subject to the express permission from the Company.
Our trade names, trademarks and marks used on this website are protected by trademark laws, unfair competition laws and other laws. You may not use them without our express permission.
Conduct of prohibited acts
When using our website, we prohibit you from:
- 1）Infringing on other customers, third parties' or our industrial property rights, copyrights and other proprietary rights;
- 2）Slandering, defaming, or threatening other customers, third parties, or the Company;
- 3）Conducting acts that cause or may cause disadvantages or damage to other customers, third parties, or the Company;
- 4）Conducting acts that may damage the credit of the Company or its website;
- 5）Using the website for sales or other commercial purposes;
- 6）Conducting acts that violate public order and morals such as acts of indecency and profanity;
- 7）Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or conducting such acts that may do so;
- 8）Conducting acts that violate or may violate laws or regulations (including export laws and regulations);
Customer provided information
Except when the Company otherwise asks you through our website to provide your confidential or other proprietary information (including your ideas about your technology, sales, products, etc. Hereinafter referred to as "the Information, Etc."), we are unable to receive the Information, Etc. from you.
In the unlikely event that you provided us with such information without explicitly stating that we are obligated to hold any special confidentiality obligations, please understand that we are not obligated to maintain any confidentiality with respect to such information. In addition, we are not obligated to use or evaluate such information.
We shall not be responsible for any websites you visit through links. Having a link does not mean that the linked site has a relationship with the Company, such as being an affiliate or a business partner.
Governing law and court with jurisdiction