Protection of Personal Information
Mitsubishi Electric Trading Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or "we", "our", and "us") shall comply with laws, regulations and other standards concerning the protection of personal information, including "customers," "business stakeholders," and "employees," which we handle in order to achieve our business objectives, and shall establish voluntary rules and systems to fulfill our corporate social responsibilities.
1. Acquisition of personal information
- 1）The Company shall use legal and fair means to obtain personal information.
- 2）If personal information is obtained in direct writing, we shall clearly inform you of required matters such as the purpose of use, and obtain your consent. Otherwise, we shall publish the required matters on our website for the purposes of use.
- 3）If we receive information from a third party, we shall confirm that consent of the individual has been obtained, with regard to the required matters such as the purpose of use.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information as required for business purposes, within the scope of the identified purposes of use, such as the performance of contracts and transactions with customers and suppliers, the introduction of products and services we handle, the management of employment of our employees, and recruitment screening.
3. Managing personal information
- 1）The Company shall take reasonable safety measures and necessary corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
- 2）We regularly educate our employees on the protection of personal information.
- 3）In principle, the Company shall disclose or provide personal information to third parties with the consent of the individual, except in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 4）In the event that personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor, the Company shall enter into the necessary contracts with the appropriate subcontractor and take other necessary measures in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 5）In the event that a person requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of the use of information regarding personal information, the Company shall respond without delay.
4. For inquiries regarding the protection of personal information
Mitsubishi Electric Trading Corporation Personal Information Protection Office
3F Meiji Seimei-kan, Marunouchi 2-1-1, Chiyoda City, Tokyo Metropolis, 100-0005, Japan
Tel: +81 3-5220-7301